Our Digital Calligraphy Service is a professional, affordable and stress free way to address your invitation envelopes.
This service is also available as an add on to all of our Invitations, Thank You Cards and Bridal Party Cards. If ordering as an add on, please select "A7 or A2 Printing Only" under the drop down menu along with your Quantity.
Have your own Invitations but need Envelopes? Select your Quantity and "A7 or A2 w/ Envelopes" under the drop down menus and the pricing will adjust to include envelopes and USPS Priority shipping costs.
Our envelopes are 24lb bond / 60lb text (90 gsm) straight flap style. * We do not print on card stock weight envelopes. (80lb.+)
Your guest list and return address will be laser printed in digital flat ink on your Invitation and/or Note Card Envelopes. **White Ink is NOT available.
** All of our addressing is done by machine, we do not provide a Hand Calligraphy Service **
*** If you have your own envelopes, please contact us for a custom listing - We do not print on card stock weight envelopes. (80lb.+) ***
ORDERING IS EASY!
1. FOR EXISTING ORDERS: Select your Invitation, Thank You Card and/or Bridal Party Card Design and Add to Cart. *Please refer to each item's individual listing for further instructions and options.
2. From this listing, select the Envelope Size and Quantity you need printed. A2 sized Envelopes are for Thank You Cards and Bridal Party Cards. A7 sized envelopes are for Invitations. A Quantity of 1 = 10 envelopes, 2 = 20, 3 = 30 , etc...
3. If you already have your own cards, please select "A2 or A7 w/ Envelopes" and Select your Envelope Color under the drop down menus. If you have your envelopes and will be shipping them to us, please select "Printing Only" and "Sending My Own" under the drop down menus.
4. Once you place your order, please email us your guest list in either a Word Document or Excel Spreadsheet. Please do NOT type your list IN ALL CAPS. Upper and Lower Case characters are required in order to print this order. Submit your list to us by email to: simplyinviting [!at] verizon.net.
5. Please provide us with your return address copy for the back of the envelope flap.
6. Once we receive your complete order, we will send you a sample PDF proof of the front & back of the mailing envelope in a matching ink color and font of the coordinating item through Etsy Conversations for your Approval prior to printing.
7. Our Digital Calligraphy Service takes 1-3 business days for production and your envelopes will be mailed with your original order along with any extra blanks if your list is smaller than the quantity ordered.
- We do not print on dark colored envelopes. White and Ecru ink colors are NOT AVAILABLE.
- We will print your guest list exactly as it is submitted to us. While we scan and make formal changes or corrections that we may see such as change "St." to "Street, "#" to Number, as well as any punctuation errors, we do not spellcheck guest names or street/town names. Please make sure that you check your list thoroughly before submitting it to us.
- We are not responsible for printing errors if they were submitted to us on your original file.
- Any reprints or additional envelope printing after the original order has shipped can be ordered as a custom request/listing, please contact us!
- Our envelope and printing services are all completed in a smoke free environment.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
-INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (I do not personally see your payment information, credit card details, etc- as these are processed securely through Etsy), and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for an invitation order, for example), if you contact me directly via Etsy messages or through a private note attached to your order.
-WHY I NEED THIS INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
-as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
-if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
-INFORMATION & SHARING DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
-Shipping Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (specifically USPS). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services and ship your order.
-Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
-TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
-Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
-Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
-Object. When requested, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. This does not include messages direct from Etsy, as I do not send these emails personally and you would need to unsubscribe from Etsy's specific emails and services in order to retract your consent.
-Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
-HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tahtianna Friend, am the data controller of your personal information within my shop at SimplyInvitingLLC on Etsy.com. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jun 27, 2019
Tahtianna was the most accommodating and helpful person ever. She ensured I got just what I was looking for with the quickest responses!
Dec 13, 2018
We ordered addressed envelopes for our wedding invitations and they came out beautifully! She was even able to match the exact font that was used on our invitation, just from looking at a picture, I sent her! They were also able to complete the order very quickly. I would highly recommend.
Aug 17, 2018
Really pretty printing, everything was flawless.
Aug 7, 2018
This digital printing was a life saver for my daughters save the date. Everyone who received the invite thought it was real calligraphy! For sure having the wedding invitations done here too!! So worth the convenience!! Thanks
May 29, 2018
Just as advertised, and came in great packaging... I ordered save the date and response envelopes, and will be ordering the invitation envelopes in the next couple of weeks. This service is such a blessing for me (no carpal tunnel) and for my guests (they don't have to decipher my chicken scratch)!