This is a listing for a Set of 10 Printed Baby Book Cards to coordinate with our Heaven Sent Navy Halo Baby Shower Invitation.
Cards measure approx. 3.5 x 5 inches and are digital flat printed on matte smooth finish white card stock. Our standard design charge is already included in this price.
ORDERING IS EASY! Here’s how it works:
1. Select your background color and quantity and simply add item to your cart. Please keep in mind a Quantity of 1 = 10 cards, 2 = 20 cards, 3 = 30 cards, etc...
2. During checkout, in the "Notes to Seller" box, include alternate copy if not wishing to use what is shown. If no notes are provided, we will print copy shown on sample.
3. You will receive a digital proof within our current turn around times of 1-3 business days. (This only applies to orders with custom changes and orders with invitations included, if just ordering the cards, no proof will be sent if there are no copy changes)
4. Review your proof (if applicable) to let us know if changes are needed or if you are happy with your invitation. We are committed to working with you to make sure to get your invitation the way you want it.
5. Once you have approved your proof, we will print your order. Orders are shipped within 3-5 business days of your final approval. We ship USPS Priority Mail with Invitations. Cards ONLY will ship First Class or Standard Post. Arrival times may vary depending on your location.
● If you require changes after your order has been printed, may be subject to a re-print charge.
● Please Note: Due to monitor settings and printer differences, colors may vary slightly from what you see on screen.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
-INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information (I do not personally see your payment information, credit card details, etc- as these are processed securely through Etsy), and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for an invitation order, for example), if you contact me directly via Etsy messages or through a private note attached to your order.
-WHY I NEED THIS INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
-as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
-if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
-INFORMATION & SHARING DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
-Shipping Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies (specifically USPS). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services and ship your order.
-Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
-TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
-Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
-Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
-Object. When requested, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons. This does not include messages direct from Etsy, as I do not send these emails personally and you would need to unsubscribe from Etsy's specific emails and services in order to retract your consent.
-Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
-HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Tahtianna Friend, am the data controller of your personal information within my shop at SimplyInvitingLLC on Etsy.com. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: email@example.com.